Reply To: Coinbase clone development services

akshara singhakshara singh
Participant

Do you know why?Many entrepreneurs are interested in creating a cryptocurrency exchange like coinbase. Here I explain one by one why entrepreneurs like coinbase & where to get the fully customizable Coinbase Clone Script.

What is Coinbase? Why do entrepreneurs like coinbase clone script?

Coinbase is a crypto exchange platform where you can buy, sell, exchange, or convert into digital assets. It is one of the best and traditional exchange websites across the globe. The Coinbase exchange is supported in more than 33 countries across the world. Till now Europe’s top crypto exchange is coinbase exchange. It was launched first as a crypto wallet to store and receive any cryptocurrencies online. In 2017 coinbase exchange platform became the largest and prominent exchange platform across the world.

What is a coinbase clone script?

Coinbase clone script is a ready-made software. It is used to launch an exchange platform similar to coinbase exchange. It has all the existing and advanced features of the coinbase exchange platform.

Features of coinbase clone script:

> Trader console
> Admin console
> Payment gateway integrated
> Cryptocurrency wallet integration
> Liquidity API
> Atomic swaps
> Intuitive UI/UX
> Integrated IEO launchpad
> Security token exchange integration

Where can you buy coinbase clone scripts?

The next question is how can I find the best cryptocurrency exchange script provider? Here I suggest some of the best cryptocurrency exchange clone script providers in the market
> Coinsclone
> merehead
> prolitus
> Sloboda studio
> Epixel
but personally, I suggest coinsclone because they are earlier adopters for this crypto exchange industry. They successfully launched 100+ bitcoin exchanges, wallets, & crypto payment gateways all over the world. Their exchange software is fully secured, 100% bug-free & they customize your exchange based on your business needs.

If you’re interested check their free live demo at Coinbase Clone Script Demo.

Or else, you want to speak with their business experts directly. You can touch their experts via,

Whatsapp/Telegram: +919500575285

Mail: hello@coinsclone.com