- Here’s how the crypto industry is using artificial intelligenceby Cointelegraph By Amaka Nwaokocha on March 31, 2023 at 8:52 am
The rise of artificial intelligence (AI) though in its early stages has found use cases in crypto through countless projects.
- ‘Killer use case’: Citi says trillions in assets could be tokenized by 2030by Cointelegraph By Brayden Lindrea on March 31, 2023 at 12:59 am
The bank predicts the private equity market to become the most “tokenized” asset class because it is more liquid and can be fractionalized.
- US and China try to crush Binance, SBF’s $40M bribe claim: Asia Expressby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on March 30, 2023 at 11:09 pm
Binance’s future threatened after superpowers try to crush it, SBF accused of massive bribe over trading in China, former OKX exec charged.
- Japan plans to form expert panel to explore digital yen: Reportby Cointelegraph By Judith BannermanQuist on March 30, 2023 at 7:03 pm
The ministry’s panel will reportedly focus on developing a framework for a central bank digital currency based on a technical study carried out by the Bank of Japan over the past two years.
- Indonesian government looks to NFTs to preserve cultural heritageby Cointelegraph By Rachel Wolfson on March 30, 2023 at 1:12 pm
The Deputy of Indonesia’s Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy explains how NFTs and cryptocurrency can help solve social and economic challenges within Indonesia.
- Injective launches layer-2 testnet for Solana-based apps in Cosmosby Cointelegraph By Tom Blackstone on March 30, 2023 at 1:00 pm
The new testnet is one of the few networks that uses Solana’s Sea Level Virtual Machine (SVM).
- Layer-2 project exec zooms in on the capabilities of Ethereum scaling solutionsby Cointelegraph By Elisha Owusu Akyaw on March 30, 2023 at 12:05 pm
Metis co-founder Elena Sinelnikova delves into the world of layer-2 blockchain technology, and its potential to transform how we interact, collaborate and build the decentralized economy of the future.
- Zero Waste Day: UN calls for a war on garbageon March 30, 2023 at 12:00 pm
The planet is literally drowning in garbage, and it is high time to clean up, UN Secretary-General António Guterres said on Thursday, at an event in the General Assembly Hall marking the first-ever International Day of Zero Waste.
- Axie Infinity creator works with studios to push Web3 adoption through new gamesby Cointelegraph By Ezra Reguerra on March 30, 2023 at 10:00 am
Sky Mavis’s head of business development, Kathleen Osgood, told Cointelegraph that its goal is to onboard as many people into the ecosystem as possible.
- Blockchain and regulated stablecoins to be widely used by 2030, industry execs sayby Cointelegraph By Amaka Nwaokocha on March 30, 2023 at 9:40 am
Digital regulatory professionals have predicted the wide use of stablecoins worldwide by 2030, despite the current competition between TradFi and DeFi.
- OKX plans Australian expansion, citing ‘huge appetite’ for cryptoby Cointelegraph By Brayden Lindrea on March 30, 2023 at 5:30 am
The exchange’s chief marketing officer believes Australians are above the curve when it comes to crypto education and interest.
- Web3 Gamer: Shrapnel wows at GDC, Undead Blocks hot take, Second Tripby Cointelegraph By Callan Quinn on March 29, 2023 at 10:40 pm
First-person shooter Shrapnel blows gamers away at GDC, Otherside’s Second Trip vs Fortnite, Callan gets killed by zombies over and over.
- Optimism reigned at Paris Blockchain Weekby Cointelegraph By Sophia Schteiner on March 29, 2023 at 8:35 pm
Careful optimism was the theme at this year's Paris Blockchain Week. Builders will build and the crypto community will keep going.
- Mysterious entity may be collecting BTC users’ IP addresses — Bitcoin developerby Cointelegraph By Tom Blackstone on March 29, 2023 at 8:10 pm
The entity reportedly uses a range of 812 different IP addresses to obscure its identity while collecting data.
- How to mitigate the security risks associated with crypto paymentsby Cointelegraph By Jagjit Singh on March 29, 2023 at 5:47 pm
Learn how to mitigate security risks associated with crypto payments through methods such as hardware wallets and secure exchanges.
- Crypto Wendy on trashing the SEC, sexism, and how underdogs can win: Hall of Flameby Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby on March 29, 2023 at 1:30 pm
Crypto Wendy built an audience by being herself, defending others, trashing jerks and the SEC, and showing underdogs how to win at crypto.
- How to financially prepare for a recessionby Cointelegraph By Alice Ivey on March 29, 2023 at 1:07 pm
To stay recession-proof, build an emergency fund, cut expenses, diversify investments, pay off debt and enhance your skills.
- Nigerian crypto investors question central bank’s decision to flag P2P usersby Cointelegraph By Amaka Nwaokocha on March 29, 2023 at 12:02 pm
Crypto P2P users in Nigeria worry over using various platforms to transfer funds as the country’s central bank cracks down on bank accounts that received a share of Flutterwave’s rumored stolen funds.
- Freeport clears SEC Reg A review for tokenized art offeringsby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on March 29, 2023 at 11:44 am
It appears that the SEC has exempted NFT art tokenization from registration as security offerings.
- SEC chief Gary Gensler to face Congress grilling over crypto policyby Cointelegraph By Prashant Jha on March 29, 2023 at 10:45 am
The chair of the Financial Services Committee said its primary focus would be setting the groundwork for crypto regulations in the United States.
- BitKeep completes compensation for $8M APK exploit, announces rebrandingby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on March 29, 2023 at 10:00 am
BitKeep Wallet will now be known as Bitget Wallet following a $30 million investment from the namesake crypto derivatives exchange last week.
- Time to buy ‘jpegs’? Community responds to upcoming Ethereum withdrawalsby Cointelegraph By Ezra Reguerra on March 29, 2023 at 9:43 am
While many expressed serious sentiments, a Twitter user poked fun at the update, saying it’s time to spend ETH on nonfungible tokens.
- The government should fear AI, not crypto: Galaxy Digital CEOby Cointelegraph By Brayden Lindrea on March 29, 2023 at 4:07 am
Galaxy Digital CEO Mike Novogratz believes regulators have got it “completely upside-down” on crypto versus AI regulation.
- ‘Withdrawals are coming!’ — Ethereum devs confirm epoch for Shapella forkby Cointelegraph By Brayden Lindrea on March 29, 2023 at 12:36 am
Shapella will take effect at epoch 194,048, which is scheduled for 10:27:35pm UTC on April 12.
- Circle announces USDC launch for Cosmos via Noble networkby Cointelegraph By Tom Blackstone on March 28, 2023 at 8:00 pm
The stablecoin will be launched on the Noble network, making it available to all 50-plus Cosmos IBC blockchains.
- NFTs, gaming and storage: The key to Filecoin and Arweave accruing value?by Cointelegraph By Bradley Stone on March 28, 2023 at 6:00 pm
Future growth in blockchain gaming, NFTs and the need for more decentralized storage could eventually benefit FIL and AR price.
- How Irish farmers turn cow dung into digital gold (Bitcoin)by Cointelegraph By Judith BannermanQuist on March 28, 2023 at 4:05 pm
Tom Campbell, an Irish dairy farmer who runs a farm in County Armagh, is using excess energy from his farm to mine Bitcoin.
- Galaxy Digital swings to profit after $1B net loss in 2022by Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on March 28, 2023 at 3:20 pm
The Mike Novogratz-led digital asset firm recorded a pre-tax income of $150 million during most of Q1 2023.
- What is an operating system?by Cointelegraph By Alice Ivey on March 28, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Learn about software that manages computer hardware and software resources, provides a user interface and controls program execution.
- Crunchbase taps AllianceBlock to boost novel applications in DeFiby Cointelegraph By Amaka Nwaokocha on March 28, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Crunchbase partners with AllianceBlock to make business data more accessible to blockchain businesses and developers.