- Portfolio rebalancing through DeFi must be simplified to see adoptionby Cointelegraph By Hisham Khan on October 17, 2021 at 8:12 pm
The decentralized finance industry is growing rapidly, and it's time for portfolio risk management to keep up with innovations.
- Fasten your seatbelt: Crypto’s impact on marketing has only just begunby Cointelegraph By Rich Feldman on October 17, 2021 at 5:11 pm
The marketing will adjust to a new crypto future, with a decentralized consumer community, operating via Web 3.0.
- How to modify or cancel a pending Ethereum transactionby Cointelegraph By Sasha Shilina on October 17, 2021 at 3:11 pm
A stuck or pending Ethereum transaction can be canceled or modified using two methods: in-application cancellation and setting a custom nonce.
- 6 Questions for Yat Siu of Animoca Brandsby Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on October 17, 2021 at 1:12 pm
- Crypto traders fight in WBS Dubai for Amir Khan’s charity boxing matchby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on October 17, 2021 at 9:20 am
The event saw friendly boxing matches between prominent crypto Twitter entrepreneurs, with RookieXBT taking the WBC Crypto Champion belt.
- The crypto industry royally screwed up privacyby Cointelegraph By Warren Paul Anderson on October 17, 2021 at 7:11 am
Sadly, there are several reasons why the blockchain community has fallen short in making privacy a tier-one priority, and that must be changed.
- Binance launches $1B BSC fund, BTC futures ETF approval could arrive soon, and Celsius raises $400M: Hodler’s Digest, Oct. 10-16by Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on October 16, 2021 at 10:30 pm
- The crypto industry is still waiting for its ‘iPhone moment’by Cointelegraph By Sean Rach on October 16, 2021 at 7:44 pm
The most important innovation that the iPhone brought — which the crypto space needs to gain mass adoption — is the user experience.
- Truly decentralized finance will be beyond siloed blockchainsby Cointelegraph By Jared Moore on October 16, 2021 at 5:23 pm
To be the future lifeline of industries, blockchain technology needs to embrace the old-fashioned quality of interconnectivity.
- Finance Redefined: Celsius raises $400M, and Rari’s 7.5K% yields, Oct. 11—15by Cointelegraph By Tom Farren on October 16, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Lending firm Celsius raised $400 million, Rari Capital exceeded $1 billion in TVL, and North America witnessed surging crypto volume — all included in this week’s Finance Redefined.
- Crypto finserv firm Bakkt to soon trade publicly on New York Stock Exchangeby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on October 16, 2021 at 9:46 am
Starting Oct. 18, Bakkt’s common stock and warrants will be listed on NYSE under the ticker symbols “BKKT” and “BKKT WS,” respectively.
- The responsibility behind a crypto lender’s asset listingby Cointelegraph By Magdalena Hristova on October 16, 2021 at 7:11 am
With the lack of regulation and common standards, a lot depends on crypto companies’ social responsibility and blockchain-based CSR.
- Food Heroes: Ethiopian avocado farmer’s ‘transformational’ cropon October 16, 2021 at 5:25 am
An Ethiopian farmer has been talking about how avocados have transformed the lives of not just his family but also of people living in his community.
- NFTs allow people to ‘interact with crypto in a hands-on way’ — Shaqby Cointelegraph By Horus Hughes on October 15, 2021 at 6:38 pm
NFT art and sales dominated headlines all throughout 2021, and now that crypto has gone mainstream, Shaq says the sector is primed for expansion.
- Rising poverty a ‘moral indictment of our times’: Guterres on October 15, 2021 at 6:18 pm
For the first time in two decades, extreme poverty is on the rise, the UN chief said in his message released on Friday, marking the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, on 17 October.
- International Day honours rural women’s critical role in feeding the worldon October 15, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Although rural women and girls have an essential role in food systems, they still do not have equal power with men, therefore earn less, and experience higher levels of food insecurity, according to UN Women, the agency supporting countries to reach gender equality.
- Portuguese beaches lead the way during UN, EU clean-up campaign on October 15, 2021 at 4:55 pm
In recent months, some 260 different clean-up operations have been undertaken across, aimed at protecting life under the sea, with the UN and European Union’s #EUBeachCleanUp campaign, managing to remove some 50 tons of trash from some of the EU’s finest shorelines.
- The future of the vast oil and gas industry depends on blockchainby Cointelegraph By Rachel Wolfson on October 15, 2021 at 3:14 pm
Innovative oil and gas companies are leveraging blockchain, but the industry as a whole may be slow to adopt the technology.
- Slow and steady is path to crypto riches says YouTube starby Cointelegraph By Elias Ahonen on October 15, 2021 at 1:51 pm
- Flow integrates Filecoin storage services to make NFTs more decentralizedby Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby on October 15, 2021 at 6:40 am
Filecoin has become the official storage partner of the Flow Blockchain, with the firm working to provide decentralized storage for NFTs minted on Dapper Lab's network.
- Food Hero: Cameroon’s shrimp entrepreneuron October 15, 2021 at 5:40 am
A Cameroonian woman who set up her own smoked shrimp business, has been recognized by the UN’s Food and Agriculture Agency (FAO) for her contribution towards unlocking the potential of selling shellfish locally and abroad.
- Half of unique active crypto wallets played a blockchain game in Q3by Cointelegraph By Martin Young on October 15, 2021 at 5:13 am
In-game NFTs have generated $2.3 billion in sales over the past three months and Axies are the top sellers.
- Shanghai Man: Fiat on-ramps dry up in China, crypto topics censored on social mediaby Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on October 15, 2021 at 12:56 am
- Aurora raises $12M in debut funding to scale Ethereum ecosystemby Cointelegraph By Tom Farren on October 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The solution recently joined forces with Etherscan to provide blockchain statistics to its native developers.
- Digital Pound Foundation launches to promote CBDC development in the UKby Cointelegraph By Osato Avan-Nomayo on October 14, 2021 at 8:56 am
The think tank wants to ensure the United Kingdom keeps pace with the developments in the emerging digital landscape.
- Polkadot to debut parachain auctions after governance voteby Cointelegraph By Tom Farren on October 13, 2021 at 7:27 pm
The first series of auctions will begin on Nov. 11 and run until Dec. 9.
- Jelurida will launch 30-day blockchain education campaign across East Africaby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on October 13, 2021 at 6:30 pm
The tour will begin in Zanzibar on Oct. 23 before continuing on to Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, and Tanzania.
- Crypto will generate more wealth than the internet, says Morgan Creek Capital CEOby Cointelegraph By Marco Castrovilli on October 13, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Hedge fund manager Mark Yusko believes cryptocurrencies will generate “untold wealth” by powering the Internet of Value.
- Biodiversity commitment builds hope for 'living in harmony with nature'on October 13, 2021 at 4:45 pm
More than 100 countries on Wednesday committed to develop, adopt and implement an effective post-2020 global framework, that aims to put biodiversity on a path to recovery, by 2030 at the latest.
- US crypto trading Voyager Digital granted European trading licenseby Cointelegraph By Tom Farren on October 13, 2021 at 1:43 pm
Voyager Digital is expected to roll-out their mobile trading platform in Europe in Q1 2022.