- Cardano projects SundaeSwap and CardStarter squabble over failed promises to investorsby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on January 24, 2022 at 11:47 pm
''Get your shit together!" said Cardano founder Hoskinson to developers behind the two projects.
- There’s a browser plugin that autoblocks Twitter NFT profile picturesby Cointelegraph By Joseph Hall on January 24, 2022 at 9:15 pm
A popular Github contributor called mcclure built a browser plugin that autoblocks Twitter accounts using NFT profile pictures.
- Strategies for trading cryptocurrency during a correction, explainedby Cointelegraph By Sarah Jansen on January 24, 2022 at 6:52 pm
What do market corrections mean for crypto traders? And how can trading bots be used to an investor’s advantage?
- Coin Bureau Youtube channel hacked despite 2FA protectionby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on January 24, 2022 at 5:31 pm
It appears this was a coordinated effort targeting prominent crypto YouTubers, not just Coin Bureau.
- Uniswap founder's bank account shut down by JP Morgan Chase, shadow-debanking allegations surfaceby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on January 24, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Banks do not need to provide an explanation to shut down accounts owned by clients deemed "too risky," according to former CFTC commissioner Brian Quintenz.
- Blockchain-enabled digital fashion creates new business models for brandsby Cointelegraph By Rachel Wolfson on January 24, 2022 at 3:44 pm
A “digital-first” model is disrupting the fashion sector, as blockchain technology shows advanced capabilities in Web3 e-commerce and sustainability.
- No regrets for NYC mayor receiving his first Bitcoin paycheck during dipby Cointelegraph By Joseph Hall on January 24, 2022 at 9:35 am
New York City Mayor Adams was nonchalant about receiving his first Bitcoin paycheck during a 50% drawdown from all-time highs.
- Blockchain metaverse ecosystems gain traction as brands create digital experiencesby Cointelegraph By Rachel Wolfson on January 23, 2022 at 7:39 pm
Blockchain-based metaverse environments allow brands to offer more user benefits, such as increased interactivity and ownership of virtual items, but will it catch on?
- How to pick or analyze altcoins?by Cointelegraph By Marcel Deer on January 23, 2022 at 4:15 pm
Before investing in altcoins, you should look into the project's whitepaper, demand-supply elements, team and stakeholders behind the project.
- Crypto and NFTs meet regulation as Turkey takes on the digital futureby Cointelegraph By Selva Ozelli on January 23, 2022 at 2:16 pm
Despite unclear — or even lack of — regulation and taxation of cryptocurrencies, Turkey is increasingly using digital assets amid high inflation.
- Bitcoin records all-time high network difficulty amid price fluctuationsby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on January 23, 2022 at 5:32 am
Data from BTC.com estimates that the network will continue to grow stronger by attaining another all-time high in the next 12 days, with a network difficulty of 26.70 trillion.
- Decentralized and traditional finance tried to destroy each other but failedby Cointelegraph By Alex Axelrod on January 23, 2022 at 2:09 am
Crypto to prevail over the traditional financial system, instead, competing industries started to adopt each other's technologies and cooperate.
- Animoca Brands doubles valuation to $5B, OpenSea tops $3.5B in January volume, Microsoft eyes Metaverse gaming: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 16-22by Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on January 22, 2022 at 9:30 pm
- How should DeFi be regulated? A European approach to decentralizationby Cointelegraph By Thibault Verbiest on January 22, 2022 at 6:17 pm
The question for DeFi regulation: Is there an "owner" of the platform who can be held accountable for complying with the regulations?
- Finance Redefined: Secret’s $400M fund and 1inch expanding, Jan. 14–21by Cointelegraph By Tom Farren on January 22, 2022 at 4:25 pm
Secret Network launched a $400 million DeFi fund and 1inch integrated Avalanche and Gnosis protocols — all coming to you in this week’s Finance Redefined.
- Buyback-and-burn: What does it mean in crypto?by Cointelegraph By Jagjit Singh on January 22, 2022 at 4:00 pm
When considering price volatility in digital marketplaces, buyback-and-burn strategies in crypto offer long-term price stability and token value growth.
- NFTs: Forget apes and penguins — Let’s talk diapers, hardware and museumsby Cointelegraph By Rich Feldman on January 22, 2022 at 2:15 pm
Nonfungible tokens represent a seachange of strategic opportunities for brand marketers as they look to engage their prospects and customers.
- How to use UniSwap: A step-by-step beginner's guideby Cointelegraph By Valerio Puggioni on January 22, 2022 at 9:00 am
There are several ways in which users can get started using the Uniswap DEX such as the MetaMask wallet, the Trust Wallet, and the Coinbase wallet.
- NFTs and DeFi overturn a banker‘s generational curse of poverty in 2 yearsby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on January 22, 2022 at 8:25 am
“When I started, I almost gave up multiple times. I just want to help others have a more streamlined way to get into crypto,” said Brenda Gentry, a former USAA mortgage underwriter.
- Blockchain and the evolution of business models in the game industryby Cointelegraph By Tatiana Revoredo on January 22, 2022 at 2:09 am
With the introduction of blockchain-based assets for games comes the possibility of entirely new business models and innovative development.
- The life cycle of smart contracts in the blockchain ecosystemby Cointelegraph By Jagjit Singh on January 21, 2022 at 11:00 pm
The life cycle of smart contract development involves crucial steps: create, freeze, execute and finalize.
- Redditors share their thoughts on buying Bitcoin at all-time highsby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on January 21, 2022 at 9:52 pm
General consensus seems to be that it‘s been all downhill both before and after Bitcoin‘s recent 13th birthday.
- NFTs and compliance: Why we need to be having this conversationby Cointelegraph By Joseph Weinberg on January 21, 2022 at 7:21 pm
With the huge growth in the NFT industry, the time is right to take a look at NFTs from a compliance and regulatory perspective.
- Boston nurse fired for nudes on OnlyFans launches crypto porn appby Cointelegraph By Andrew Fenton on January 21, 2022 at 2:31 pm
- CasperLabs to become blockchain of choice for the city of Fuzhou, Chinaby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on January 21, 2022 at 2:00 pm
CasperLabs is building an open-permissioned blockchain protocol and will be a service provider to China’s Blockchain-based Service Network.
- Blockchain meets activity tracking: Project rewards healthy habits with tokensby Cointelegraph By Ezra Reguerra on January 21, 2022 at 9:01 am
Medical professionals have developed ways to track and store personal health data securely within the blockchain.
- NFT firm Dropp GG set to launch ‘geo-minting’ and ‘mixed reality events’by Cointelegraph By Brian Quarmby on January 21, 2022 at 5:43 am
“NFTs will soon replace transactions that will require proof of authenticity. We believe NFT adoption is inevitable,” stated Dropp GG founder Mr.Moonman
- SundaeSwap launches on Cardano, but users report failing transactionsby Cointelegraph By Brian Newar on January 21, 2022 at 4:14 am
The first DEX on Cardano launched on the mainnet to allow traders to perform swaps and add liquidity, but network congestion has slowed transactions processing.
- Multichain hacker returns 322 ETH, keeps hefty finders feeby Cointelegraph By Surajdeep Singh on January 21, 2022 at 2:42 am
Owing to a security vulnerability in six tokens, Multichain users lost more than $3 million over the week. A white hat hacker returned 322 ETH, but over 527 ETH is still exploited.
- Australia’s plan to create a crypto competitive edge in 12 stepsby Cointelegraph By Fred Schebesta on January 21, 2022 at 2:07 am
A recent Senate report on digital asset regulation is a pro-crypto statement of intent from the Australian government that the world can learn from.