- ZKSwap’s V2 mainnet is set to go live tomorrowby Cointelegraph By Cointelegraph on July 27, 2021 at 10:09 pm
ZKSwap’s V2 upgrades include unlimited token listings and faster withdrawal times.
- Blockchain tech is holding NFTs back because of these three design flawsby Cointelegraph By Phantom Seokgu Yun on July 27, 2021 at 4:12 pm
Three design flaws in blockchain tech are holding the NFT sector back — and they need to be tackled for it to reach its full potential.
- Solana hackathon aims to bolster crypto innovation in Indiaby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on July 27, 2021 at 11:38 am
Solana invites students, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 developers, engineers and anyone who is looking to get into crypto.
- Yahoo! Japan works with Line to launch NFT tradingby Cointelegraph By Helen Partz on July 27, 2021 at 10:42 am
Yahoo! Japan collaborates with messaging giant Line to enable secondary trading of NFTs issued on Line’s proprietary blockchain.
- Bitmart seeks restraining order to prevent hackers from selling fake BSVby Cointelegraph By Marie Huillet on July 27, 2021 at 10:29 am
The owner of crypto exchange Bitmart has asked a New York judge to intervene to prevent hackers from selling the fraud-begotten coins on the open market.
- India to use Ethereum blockchain to verify diploma certificatesby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on July 27, 2021 at 7:51 am
A new partnership with LegitDoc places India among early adopters to implement an e-governance system for higher education.
- UN climate science talks open amid heatwaves, floods and droughton July 26, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Negotiations began on Monday to approve a UN science report which will anchor high level summits later this year, charged with boosting climate action worldwide.
- How crypto can modernize the world of lendingby Cointelegraph By Chris Jones on July 26, 2021 at 3:52 pm
Crypto lending offers powerful advantages when compared with the status quo, including more competitive interest rates and flexible terms.
- Together, we must tackle growing hunger, urges Guterres on July 26, 2021 at 3:19 pm
Inefficient global food production is at the root of a huge rise in hunger as well as one-third of all emissions and 80 per cent of biodiversity loss, UN Secretary-General António Guterres has warned, in a call to all countries to transform food systems to speed up sustainable development.
- Blockchain fail-safes in space: SpaceChain, Blockstream and Cryptosatby Cointelegraph By Kelsie Nabben on July 26, 2021 at 1:24 pm
- DeFi projects face a painful dilemma right now as they seek ‘the holy grail’by Cointelegraph By Connor Sephton on July 26, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Many DeFi projects face a painful dilemma: Should their protocols be designed for professional traders, or everyday consumers yet to embrace crypto in their masses?
- Blockchain Australia calls the state for crypto safe harborby Cointelegraph By Helen Partz on July 26, 2021 at 11:26 am
The Australian crypto industry “cannot afford to wait years for regulatory clarity,” and consumers require confidence to access crypto services, the Australian blockchain association argued.
- SpaceX owns BTC, daily Dogecoin volume soared to nearly $1B in Q2, Grayscale eyeing DeFi and ETF: Hodler’s Digest, July 18–24by Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on July 24, 2021 at 8:30 pm
- Farmers the ‘lifeblood of our food systems’, deputy UN chief highlights, ahead of key summiton July 24, 2021 at 3:25 pm
Farmers, especially women and indigenous people, work tirelessly to put food on our tables. UN Deputy Secretary General Amina Mohammed met on Saturday women producers at a farmers’ market in Circo Massimo, Rome, ahead of the Food Systems Pre-Summit taking place next week.
- The future of art? World-famous artists delve into NFTsby Cointelegraph By Jinia Shawdagor on July 24, 2021 at 1:37 pm
With NFTs, the future of art is in the palm of your hand. Here is a look at the topmost famous artists getting into NFTs right now.
- DeFi industry draws in commercial banks? Siam bets with $110M fundby Cointelegraph By Osato Avan-Nomayo on July 24, 2021 at 10:07 am
Thailand’s oldest bank sees blockchain and DeFi as the future of global finance and is seeking to invest in the emerging digital landscape.
- Altcoin roundup: Crypto credit cards could be the missing link to mass adoptionby Cointelegraph By Jordan Finneseth on July 23, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Hodling is nice, but eventually, everyone wants to buy something. This is why crypto debit and credit cards are key to mass adoption.
- New ECOSOC President aims to maximize ‘reach, relevance and impact’on July 23, 2021 at 5:05 pm
The role of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) in promoting development has become “even more critical” as a way of guiding and informing the COVID-19 pandemic response worldwide, Collen Vixen Kelapile said on Friday, speaking for the first time as the UN body’s president.
- FXT token taps into Binance Smart Chain following ERC-20 successby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on July 23, 2021 at 4:45 pm
The BEP-20-based FXT token hopes to “replicate the success of its variant — ERC-20 Token.”
- Nonfungible tokens from a legal perspectiveby Cointelegraph By Tatiana Revoredo on July 23, 2021 at 1:17 pm
Nonfungible tokens under the juridical and legal perspective are still in evolution, and there are more questions than answers.
- Karura launches decentralized exchange on Polkadot and Kusamaby Cointelegraph By Osato Avan-Nomayo on July 23, 2021 at 12:39 pm
Karura Swap has opened trading for the Kusama/Karura — KSM/KAR — pair as the platform becomes one of the first DEXs to launch on Polkadot and Kusama.
- Amazon seeks new exec to oversee digital currency strategyby Cointelegraph By Helen Partz on July 23, 2021 at 12:09 pm
The new Amazon position requires a deep understanding of the digital currency and cryptocurrency ecosystems and related technologies.
- Nigeria to pilot central bank digital currency in Octoberby Cointelegraph By Marie Huillet on July 23, 2021 at 9:09 am
The Central Bank of Nigeria will start the pilot of its central bank digital currency, which runs on the Hyperledger Fabric blockchain, on Oct. 1.
- KFC Korea and TriumphX marketplace sign deal to develop NFT contentby Cointelegraph By Martin Young on July 23, 2021 at 4:17 am
KFC wants to promote its branding to Koreans through nonfungible tokens.
- Shanghai Man: US senators tell athletes to avoid digital yuan, Chinese exchange volumes rebound… and moreby Cointelegraph By Ben Yorke on July 23, 2021 at 12:21 am
- Reserve Bank of India mulls first steps toward an eventual CBDCby Cointelegraph By Landon McBride on July 22, 2021 at 9:30 pm
RBI is looking for ways to test a CBDC while causing little to no disruption for the bank’s status quo.
- South Korea to take action against unregistered crypto exchangesby Cointelegraph By Landon McBride on July 22, 2021 at 7:33 pm
Crypto exchanges operating in the country that do not register by September 24 face potential fines or even jail time.
- Rutger VanDerTas and Niels Broszatby Cointelegraph By Jon Rice on July 22, 2021 at 6:30 pm
- Cryptocurrency’s latest use case: Music production?by Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on July 22, 2021 at 4:35 pm
Influencers Estefannie and Look Mum No Computer collaborate to produce music based on crypto's market fluctuations.
- Celer launches cBridge mainnet, promising multi-chain compatibilityby Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on July 22, 2021 at 11:00 am
The launch of cBridge Version 1.0 comes with a user interface and node software.