Reply To: White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange

akshara singhakshara singh
Participant

n recent days, every entrepreneur would have definitely heard the word “White Label Crypto Exchange” & some of them have this question also – What is White Label Crypto Exchange?. If you’re a newbie or planning to start a bitcoin exchange the white label crypto exchange, I will help you. Now a question like this “how the white label crypto exchange is helping to launch a crypto exchange platform???” Let me explain by giving a small intro about – white label crypto exchange.

A White Label Crypto Exchange is a ready-made cryptocurrency exchange software package constructed with the combination of multiple trading application software, API, & standard programming codes.

If you’re planning to start your own crypto exchange business platform, you can launch your exchange in 3 possible ways.

1. Hire a Freelance Blockchain developer to develop your bitcoin exchange
2. If you are a developer you can make it yourself.
3. Or else, get the best & secured white label crypto exchange software from the top-notch crypto exchange software provider.

In the above 3 ways, I would like to suggest the third one. Because the other two ways you might face some difficulties. Let me explain what are the issues

> If you select the way (Hire a Freelance Blockchain developer), You can’t expect the perfect output. Because freelancers do not work only for your project.

> The 2nd way is very difficult because first-of-all you must be a techie person(In the Blockchain concept & cryptocurrency exchange industry). Most people spend half of the day learning to code. At the end of the day, they kiss only the failures.

Benefits of White Label Crypto Exchange:

1. Customizing options – They will help you to build your cryptocurrency exchange platform based on your business needs.
2. Monitor and Engage – You can easily monitor the work process
3. Beta module – You can test your exchange in the Beta module
4. Start your exchange business instantly.
5. Cost-effective – White label crypto exchange cost of development will be around $5k – $15k (It may be vary based on the requirement)

Now another question arises in your mind and I can smell it. Yes, it is “Who Provides the Best White Label Crypto Exchange Software in the Market? No one couldn’t answer the question directly because a lot of software/script providers are available in the crypto market. Among them, finding the best software provider is not an easy task. You don’t worry about that. I will help you. I did some technical inspection to find the best bitcoin exchange software provider in the techie world. Speaking of which, one software provider, Coinsclone got my attention. They have successfully delivered 100+ secured bitcoin exchanges to their global clients. No doubt that their exchange software is 100% bug-free and it is tightly secured. They consider customer satisfaction as their priority and they are always ready to customize your exchange based on your desired business needs.

Of course, it kindles your business interest; but before leaping, you can check their free live demo at White Label Crypto Exchange.

Or else, you want to speak with their business experts directly. You can touch their experts via,

Whatsapp/Telegram: +919500575285

Mail: hello@coinsclone.com