Reply To: Create an OpenSea Clone and lead the NFT trading wave

jack brownyjack browny
Participant

Creating an NFT marketplace like Opensea is the best business idea in the crypto space. Because it is a huge revenue-generating business in the present. Opensea gives the easiest way to buying and selling digital collectibles in a decentralized manner.

If you are an Entrepreneur and willing to launch an NFT marketplace like Opensea, But don’t know how to build it and how much does it cost.

It is quite hard to find what is the exact cost of creating NFT marketplace like Opensea, No need to worry I will assist you.

If you develop from scratch it would be 30k dollars and it will take around 6 months to develop. But if you are ready to build from a clone script you can save a huge amount of money and time. I couldn’t say the exact amount and it would be around 5k- 10k dollars and it may vary based on your modifications and business requirement.

you can checkout the article on cost to start NFT marketplace to get more information about it.

Who can provide the Best NFT marketplace like Opensea at an affordable price?

As per my opinion, WeAlwin Technologies is the best NFT marketplace development company that offers a robust Opensea clone script at an affordable price in the market. Their Opensea clone script is fully customizable and you can add features and any other extra functions as per your business needs.

Reach their Experts:
Whatsapp/Telegram: 9994044929